1.    #1  
    I placed an order for the personalized i-Volution case from P1 store on 12-15 but I still have not heard anything from their website.

Has anyone placed an order in similar time frame and received any kind of notification?
    I placed an order on 12/30/04 and recieved an e-mail confirmation a week later. My item still shows has not having shipped, but I don't expect it to for another 2-weeks or so.
  3.    #3  
    Just received e-mail from P1 for the shipment, and the tracking record is showing that it's coming from Buenos Aires. Let's see how long it's going to take to get here!
    ^let me put it to you this way...when ive ordered the i-volution cases before from vaja direct, it ships from buenos aries with Fedex....it took 3 -5 days to get to me here in canada...thats pretty sick

also, remember it says on the vaja website, which is where palmone gets there stuff from that the ivolution case is taking 25 days...as the only option for the i-volution t650 is custom...the t600 ivolution one, came with both custom, or standardized...black with or without the clip (without the clip is what i got, and i wanted the black one)

http://www1.vajacases.com/images/sma.../treo_650.html

EDIT: Although P1 has the case on their website directly, they are just the middleman...meaning they are giving buyers the luxury of being able to purcahse all their needs on one site (ie their's)
  5.    #5  
    Yes, the only reason I went through P1 was they gave 15% discount - so it came out to be slightly cheaper than buying from i-volution even with personalization :-)

Wait is much longer through P1 but I thought I could wait a bit to save a couple of bucks :-)

I just hope mine gets in 3-5 days as you mentioned!
    i ordered mine from palmone on 12/07/04 (from my treo!) and received it on 12/24/04. i received my first shipping status on 12/23/04 informing me that it had left buenos aires and was in tennessee. muy rapido!

love it but i already lost my free 128meg smart card that i also got from palm. what's odd is the free card was real thin and felt like low quality. the other sandisk card i had in before was thicker and never popped out. i'm now hesistant to put a larger memory card in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    I placed an order on 12/30/04 and recieved an e-mail confirmation a week later. My item still shows has not having shipped, but I don't expect it to for another 2-weeks or so.
    Mine finally arrived today (01/24/05) and I love it!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I placed my order the night of 1/5 wit P1 with my name engraved . I received it 1/27 via Fedex from Argentina. 22 days is not too bad.