1.    #1  
    With my spouse and I both having Visors we wanted a way of sharing calendar items - not necessarily calendars - easily. (It's frustrating that you can beam individual records for just about everything else, but can't beam individual calendar items) I searched through the posts, found the WeSync information, downloaded it and proceeded to try and figure out the least complicated way to use the program to do what we need. I was thrilled to find that WeSync enables beaming of individual calendar items! Now, instead of having to go through this whole, syncing/sharing business via the WeSync web, if we have something to share with the other, we simply beam it over! It works great and saves a lot of unnecessary complication. Of course, it does cost the extra real estate that the WeSync calendar takes on the Visor, but with 8 megs I can spare a couple-hundred K for this capability.
    I understand that WeSync has its own software on the Visor; but does WeSync use the built-in calendar database, or does it use its own database?
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by yucca:
    I understand that WeSync has its own software on the Visor; but does WeSync use the built-in calendar database, or does it use its own database?
    WeSync uses the DateBook database so any change you make are available there. I use ActionNames so the only time I touch WeSync is when I go to beam over a calendar item. It works beautifully!

You can beam Datebook items, you just can't do it in Datebook+. Select an item and on the menu choose Beam Event.

------------------
    James Hromadka
    VisorCentral.com
    Personal Website: http://www.Hromadka.com
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by JHromadka:
    You can beam Datebook items, you just can't do it in Datebook+. Select an item and on the menu choose Beam Event.

FANTASTIC! From the moment I started using my Visor I've used ActionNames, so I've never even looked at DateBook to any degree. I'd be interested to know why this isn't a feature that was continued on to DateBook+, or ActionNames for that matter, but thanks for passing this along! Now I can get rid of WeSync all together and still be in good shape!