1.    #1  
    After setting up the 660 with slicsound ear gels, I thought I could end my search for the "perfect" BT headset. However, I was told today that it was very difficult to hear me, althought the connection itself was clear.

It seems that adding the slics, extends the headset about 3/4 of an inch from your face. My sense is that this distance is somehow pushing the ability of the mic to pick up my voice.

I need to do more testing, but wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

If only P1 would fix the BT volume! Then I could go back to my Moto 850 which is really the best out there....
    I'm using the Jabra EarGel and people I talk to don't have a problem hearing me, even in my car. In fact, my fiancée got annoyed with me the other day because I'm constantly asking her if the sound quality is okay when I use my 660 w/ EarGel; "Yes, for the 1,000th time, you sound fine!!".

Does the slicsound really cause it to stick out 3/4-inch? I could see the mic picking up a lot of ambient noise in that case. The Jabra's allow me to sit the mic right on my cheek, and no more than a few millimeters away in a worse case. I am assuming you have tried the Jabra?