1.    #1  
    I'm looking for Running/Training log software for the Palm OS. Something to track weely mileage, times, training conditions, heart-rate, etc. I tried free demo of the Athletes Diary but found it unsatisfactory for running.
    There's one called WOrkout Tracker by Stand Alone, Inc.

Free demo for 30 days, but I haven't tried it so I can't say what I think about it. It's another name at least and you can check it out if you'd like.
    I saw an announcement about Runners Log on usenet the other day. It's at palmgear.
    Check out the AvantGo Channel "Asimba". It allows you to track yor workouts. It also has a personal trainer feature that looks pretty cool. Their website is www.Asimba.com. It is full of fitness and training information.
    I've just started using Runner's Log, and I think it's pretty good. I tried doing the same stuff in ThinkDB but couldn't match it. The downside is it can be pretty inflexible and sometimes irritating, but on the whole I like it. It has a 30-day free demo and it's only $10 to register.
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    I can't remember the name of the program but check out http://www.stevenscreek.com
    They have a few programs that looked interesting for running and other types of workouts.