1.    #1  
    Here is what I need from my PDA phone

Web Support with REAL FRAME support

I have used the T650 for a few days now and just cant find a web browser that really supports frames. Blazer "supports" frames but its far from perfect. I am not sure what palm thought it was acceptable to display the frames in a top to bottom style list... ugh. So question number one is... Is there a browser that will display internet pages like Mozzila or IE?

Windows Network file browsing

I need to be able to browse network drives on my windows machines and copy/move files if needed. Is there an app to do this? I havent seen one that looked promising, but I am new to the palm scene so maybe I missed it.

Thanks much
    Kevin
    PPC + Thunderhawk + Resco Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by farzonalmaneih
    PPC + Thunderhawk + Resco Explorer
    I agree that the 6601 is better for your needs. You'll get better frames support than from using Blazer and the 6601 has a larger screen that displays information better.
  4.    #4  
    But isnt the larger screen a mute point since the resolution is lower? A 17 inch monitor running at 1024x768 will still be able to show more in a screen than a 21 inch monitor running at 800x600
    Quote Originally Posted by orgazmo
    But isnt the larger screen a mute point since the resolution is lower? A 17 inch monitor running at 1024x768 will still be able to show more in a screen than a 21 inch monitor running at 800x600

A better question is, would you rather have a 19' TV or a 27' TV? Same resolution.

6.    #6  
    Well if I was going to the store with it I would rather have a 3 inch tv with the same res that would fit in my pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by orgazmo
    Well if I was going to the store with it I would rather have a 3 inch tv with the same res that would fit in my pocket
  8.    #8  
    I guess no other treo user on this entire forum has an answer to this? =\ I might have to head back to sprint then. It will be a sad day as I actually like the phone, but without real web support and folder browsing it doesnt do what I need it to. Its more like an organizer with some sweet extras
    I've been looking around to see if there's anyway to setup bluetooth networking but haven't found anything yet.

Do the 650's support VPNs?

I'm sure you could find a way to get to your shares through vision, but it would be slow.
  10.    #10  
    Yeah it has VPN and no its not really all that slow. I have used VPN into my work network and then logged into a server via VNC to reboot it. The problem is I need to connect to \\server\d$\files and I dont know of a good program that will let you do stuff like that.
    The only thing I can think of, which is sort of a band-aid, is to set up an SSH or ftp server on the machine and host your share directories. I'm sure there are some ssh or ftp clients for palm.