1.    #1  
    shadowmite, I know you're working hard on many projects, but this one (from my non-technical perspective) doesn't seem like a big deal, but a big inconvenience it is. it's annyoing to have to press to buttons (wake up 650 with one of the other buttons, then press home) just to get to the launcher...
    Last edited by acousticbiker; 01/10/2005 at 09:28 AM.
    Actually, the other one I really want is for the press and hold function of the side button to wake up the phone and perform its action. I've got it assigned to dial sprint's voice command (via tapdial), and that'd be very useful. I also second the home button request...I mention the other thing here because perhaps a single utility could do both?
    I third, this was a big over sight on palms part!!

Guys, programming issues are more Jeff's area... Hopefully he'll chime in on this one... I'll eventually get to the palm programming side myself, but not yet...
    Not so much a request, but more of a question: On my 600 I could hit the center button to bring up the recent call log. I can do this on the 650 by hitting the green Phone/On button. Now, if the number is not in there, I want to "cancel" the recent call log with a one button stroke. This was achieved on the 600 by hitting "phone" again. However, on the 650, hitting the Phone/On actually calls that number. There doesn't seem to be a one key stroke to cancel or remove the recent-call dialog. I've found the side button can do this, but I hate having to reach around the side to cancel it when its something I do several times a day. I know this sounds lazy, but a one-button cancel can be a real time saver! Anyone have suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by treojunkie
    Not so much a request, but more of a question: On my 600 I could hit the center button to bring up the recent call log. I can do this on the 650 by hitting the green Phone/On button. Now, if the number is not in there, I want to "cancel" the recent call log with a one button stroke. This was achieved on the 600 by hitting "phone" again. However, on the 650, hitting the Phone/On actually calls that number. There doesn't seem to be a one key stroke to cancel or remove the recent-call dialog. I've found the side button can do this, but I hate having to reach around the side to cancel it when its something I do several times a day. I know this sounds lazy, but a one-button cancel can be a real time saver! Anyone have suggestions?
    Hitting Left or Right on the 5-way navigator does what you are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Hitting Left or Right on the 5-way navigator does what you are looking for.
    Good call! Thanks!