1.    #1  
    Hi,

I need to load a app on my treo 650 but I dont have the cradle here with me (at work). I was wondering is there a way to install a app from the SD without me having to use zl?

I really tried to get used to ZL but I just couldnt so out it came.

I tried searching the forums but I was unable to find anything.

Thanks
    braz
    Attach the PRC to an email and email it to your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by braz
    Hi,

I need to load a app on my treo 650 but I dont have the cradle here with me (at work). I was wondering is there a way to install a app from the SD without me having to use zl?

I really tried to get used to ZL but I just couldnt so out it came.

I tried searching the forums but I was unable to find anything.

Thanks
    braz
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the fast responce, but maybe I didnt make myself clear.

Once I have the prc file on my SD card how do I install the app on my treo ?

thanks
    braz
    Use FileZ to move the card from the SD card to the Treo's RAM.

If you don't have FileZ, you should...do the following (since FileZ is freeware, I don't see a problem with me attaching it here):

1. Use Blazer on the Treo to http://treo.discussion.treocentral.com/
    2. Navigate to this thread and download and install the attachment to this post
    3. Start up FileZ, navigate to your SD card, mark the app you want to move, and move it to the RAM.
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks
    braz
    If you are using Snapper, you can email it to yourself and just choose Install when you click on it in the body of the email. I'm not sure that is the same way with Versamail.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    If you are using Snapper, you can email it to yourself and just choose Install when you click on it in the body of the email. I'm not sure that is the same way with Versamail.
    Yep, you could do that with Versamail too...attach the file from the SD card, mail it, receive it, and tap the attachment to install it.

thanks
    braz
    Well, when you email it to yourself and install it it won't be on your SD card, it'll be installed.