1.    #1  
    where can I get an extra little adapter dongle so the 650 can be charged from the sprint universal chargers? You know the little 4 inch adapter that came with our phone that allows us to use sprint universal chargers? This will minimize my car chargers to 1 per car with an adapter so I can charge both my 650 and my wifes phone if needed in the car.

I wish I figured this out earlier as I just ordered 2 car chargers from dan's cellphone for the 650.
    Knowing P1, they will gladly sell you one for $39.99...
    LMAO. I believe you're right. But seriously, PalmOme put out the Treo 650 with no accessories whatsover. The sprint store has nothing but a flip leather case for $39.95. I see new cases online. I ordered a couple of different ones to see how they look.

As for the "Sprint charger adapter" I suggest calling Sprint Tech support. This should be something they can do, since they can't do anything else, like real tech support
    I'm no Sprint apologist, but my recent contact with them was susccessful and friendly. I hope they are all that way. Just wanted to balance things with a positive data point for their technical support.
  5.    #5  
    i'll call palmone today and see if i can get a few more.
    I already have plenty of car adapters, and would like to fully utilize them with some additional cables. Please report back what you find out. Thanks