Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    iwill give it a try thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mausalot
    Honestly, how did the lasik work out? Dry eyes? Still need glasses for some things? Halos at night?

And is there any way besides the phone calander and mail to make other buttons wake up the Treo like the home and side buttons?
    Lasik was amazing. I had it in October 2001. I was lucky enough not to have a problem with dry eyes or halos, and have not needed glasses for anything since. Probably eventually I will need reading glasses, but hopefully that will take a while. After 22 years of glasses and contacts, it has been truly miraculous.

I don't know of any way to make the side button wake up the Treo. I wish it did. There was this thread several weeks ago requesting it, but none of the hackers bit...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=67354
  3.    #23  
    another question how do i get my contacts back if i change file name because its on outlook and thats not causing the problem!!
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    another question how do i get my contacts back if i change file name because its on outlook and thats not causing the problem!!
    Outlook can just re-sync your contacts to the Treo. Set the Outlook conduit to "Computer overwrites handheld"
    I just demo'd Agendus... never dateBk5. But I am having the same problem. Has anyone used the DateBk fix for non-dateBk problems?
    this is not an accident, this is art.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattTarr
    I just demo'd Agendus... never dateBk5. But I am having the same problem. Has anyone used the DateBk fix for non-dateBk problems?
    The applet appears rather harmless, so there's no reason not to try it.
  7.    #27  
    after 3hrs ,of 1st a hard reset ,and then entering all my programs back one by one i have to say my treo now works awesome .have not had a reset of any type eyerything works great. everyone who contributed thans for your help!
    joel
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    my green phone button when pused twice wont bring up my call logs
    I had the same problem yesterday and fixed it by a hard reset and manually reloading apps. I think I have it narrowed down to Butler, as I have reloaded everything else and my phone button still works. Perhaps it is a conflict with other utilities? Also, I am not using DateBK5.
  9.    #29  
    i left butler out and date book too
    Its not Butler. I have watched these threads on this problem throughout treocentral. I am starting to believe that any program that changes the initial function of the green phone button will mess up the phone button for good until a hard reset is completed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12