1.    #1  
    It seems that everytime the phone is roaming it won't make a call?? If I'm dialing from the contact list it starts activating then when it starts dialing it just goes back to the contact list? I looked everywhere I could for roaming optoins, but found nothing. Which is another thing, why don't we get roaming options?? Sorry if there is something easy and I'm just beeing a stupid noob, but I did search and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
    --Austin - TrEo650 - MacBook(Black)/G5 D2.5 - HomePage
    Quote Originally Posted by turboale
    It seems that everytime the phone is roaming it won't make a call?? If I'm dialing from the contact list it starts activating then when it starts dialing it just goes back to the contact list? I looked everywhere I could for roaming optoins, but found nothing. Which is another thing, why don't we get roaming options?? Sorry if there is something easy and I'm just beeing a stupid noob, but I did search and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
    Join the club
    Quote Originally Posted by turboale

Thanks!
    Yep, a lot of us are having this problem, myself included. Add it to the list of problems P1/Sprint seem to be ignoring...

BTW, I'm in Savannah as well. The weather has been very nice lately, huh? Nothing wrong with 70 degrees in Jan!!