1.    #1  
    Thanks MINES you are Great. Just wanted to thank Mines for his professionalism and his help in upgrading my Treo650 for use to Verizon. He was very prompt and did this without asking for any payment. I shipped my New Sprint Treo650 to him in California via FedEx and he returned it the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say all this because another TreCentral ripped me off by agreeing to upgrade my Treo for a payment of $50.00 and then just stealing it once he received it via FedEx (His handle is Justin801). His name is Justin Truong <personal details removed>. I have filed a theft report against jUSTIN801 with the Salt Lake City Police.

Again, thanks to a fellow member!
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 01/09/2005 at 04:09 PM. Reason: personal details removed
    I too am more than happy to convert these phones to verizon for people. If you want it done, please, only send it to trusted members of this forum...

nshahzad, sorry for your lose... And enjoy the new phone!
    I for one am getting tired of you continually starting posts in which you list all of this other member's personal information. This has to be, what...your 4th or 5th thread like this? The first one was understandable. The second, questionable. Now, it's become unnecessary and ridiculous. If you are dealing with the police on the matter, then let them do their job. I am not sure what exactly you feel will be gained by continuing to post Justin's personal information. You had better hope the police decide Justin really did something wrong, because if they don't, you have opened the door to accusations of defamation by Justin.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacJunkie
    I for one am getting tired of you continually starting posts in which you list all of this other member's personal information. This has to be, what...your 4th or 5th thread like this? The first one was understandable. The second, questionable. Now, it's become unnecessary and ridiculous. If you are dealing with the police on the matter, then let them do their job. I am not sure what exactly you feel will be gained by continuing to post Justin's personal information. You had better hope the police decide Justin really did something wrong, because if they don't, you have opened the door to accusations of defamation by Justin.

No kidding, we got the point many posts ago.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    If someone stole your Treo, you'd be that angry, too. I think all forum users need to know there are such people lurking. I, for one, never saw the original posts pretaining to this matter. I don't think he is gaining anything by making these posts, but I know I gained some knowledge out of it!
    Walk a mile in another man's shoes & you will see why your feet are so sore...
    Wow that's terrible... this is the first I've heard about this stolen phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoons
    If someone stole your Treo, you'd be that angry, too. I think all forum users need to know there are such people lurking. I, for one, never saw the original posts pretaining to this matter. I don't think he is gaining anything by making these posts, but I know I gained some knowledge out of it!
    Ditto. First I've heard and if it were me, I'd probably be on a plane to his home (since the ticket price would be worth the possible retrieval of my 650.)

Did you report the ESN to Sprint and Verizon? If you do so, the phone is worthless.

Edit: read the orignal post....I see he is persuing it well. Hope it works out, keep us posted.
    Last edited by Geckotek; 01/09/2005 at 02:57 PM.