1.    #1  
    I use to use a T3 and hotsynced Avantgo. The sync took about 30 seconds for all the programs.

I now am using a 650 with basically the same programs including Avantgo. However, the syncing takes sometimes 6-8 minutes. Does anyone know why it's so much longer on the 650?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by bioguy
    I use to use a T3 and hotsynced Avantgo. The sync took about 30 seconds for all the programs.

I now am using a 650 with basically the same programs including Avantgo. However, the syncing takes sometimes 6-8 minutes. Does anyone know why it's so much longer on the 650?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi,

30 seconds I never managed, 6-8 minutes is defenitely too long. Have you tried re-installing the whole bunch?

You might also try and redetect your network settings (on the AvantGo site -> my account -> software configuration).

I had a strange problem last week (account constantly locked) and did a simple trick: eliminated all my channels on the AvantGo site and put them back one by one. Found that one channel (ZDNet Germany) was the origin.
    Left it out and now everything is OK.

Hope one of these help you!