1.    #1  
    I just upgraded and spent a long time dealing with setting uo all my folders again. How about a note... subscribing to folders in an account is NOT creating a new "mailbox"... these are totally different processes, and they should be listed as such.

When adding a new folder I should have the option of "subscribing to folder" and not "new mailbox". The terminology and function makes no sense whatsoever... a new mailbox is a new deliovery addresss, it is NOT a new folder.

-rt
    Last edited by junitas; 01/09/2005 at 01:09 AM.
    Sorry about the confusion; my use of terminology is described in the new docs.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by junitas
    I just upgraded and spent a long time dealing with setting uo all my folders again. How about a note... subscribing to folders in an account is NOT creating a new "mailbox"... these are totally different processes, and they should be listed as such.

When adding a new folder I should have the option of "subscribing to folder" and not "new mailbox". The terminology and function makes no sense whatsoever... a new mailbox is a new deliovery addresss, it is NOT a new folder.

-rt
    If you don't like the way something works you certainly don't have be a jerk about it. Marc is about the most responsive developer there is. That and it seems to be working just fine for the rest of us.
    I don't claim to know the "right" way to be doing these things, and I'm quite open to suggestions. Perhaps junitas can suggest an alternative scheme that he thinks would be less confusing (especially to new users).

Marc
    I have no problem with suggestions or questions, I just don't see the need for "Why the hell aren't you doing it my way" attitudes. No worries. I wrote my response pre-coffee.
    I didn't much care for it either. Not a big deal, though.

Marc