Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just got mine today - if you are looking for a sharp, simple case with good craftmanship, this is the case for you esp for $20 (eBay). Unfortunately I have S650 skin case which I really like (it really improves the navigation - when I take it off, I realize how slippery/uncomfortable it is after having used the skincase) ... if mine ever came out of the skin case, it will defintely go into this case - magnet works great and again, it's a simple, sharp case.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I ended up cutting the strap across the top off. With egrips, the phone does not slide at all and is much easier getting in and out of the case with one hand.
    Did you put all of the eGrips on the 650? Do the eGrips take away from the beauty of the unit? If you can post pictures of your 650 with the eGrips I'd appreciate it. I am torn between getting the eGrips and the thin plastic case for when I'm not using the holster.
    Thanks!
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Did you put all of the eGrips on the 650? Do the eGrips take away from the beauty of the unit? If you can post pictures of your 650 with the eGrips I'd appreciate it. I am torn between getting the eGrips and the thin plastic case for when I'm not using the holster.
    Thanks!

I did not use the actual egrips made for the T650. I bought the "kit" from Radio Shack. I put strips down the side and down the back. I will say that mine does not look as good as it should. A colleague of mine bought the actual T650 egrips and his treo looks great. He bought the color that matches the phone.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123