Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by misslady
    Okay I added files and registered...however, when I log onto my treo or onto another computer, the page that says usernameAUDIO just keeps refreshing. There is no audio? Then theres another tab that says ORGANIZING MUSIC...which also refreshes. I am so confused. Those tabs are under the MY MEDIA but under SHARED MEDIA it says there are no files.

Am I supposed to do something other than add the file/folder under the audio portion of the log in screen?
    Did you enable the sharing servers and also connect in the gloonet connector application (in the system tray) on the host PC?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by rg1
    However, it seems like *most* of the time when I try to skip songs (or after the first one completes and pTunes tries to go to the next) it "fails to connect". It's not just pTunes because it happens just as frequently from a PC. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Was this problem ever resolved? I'm having the very same problem. Happens with both WinAmp on a remote PC, Windows Media Player on PC and also Pocket Tunes on my Treo 650. Thing is it doesn't happen all the time (just most of the time). I sure would like to get this to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Did you enable the sharing servers and also connect in the gloonet connector application (in the system tray) on the host PC?

i dont think so...

how do i do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by misslady
    i dont think so...

how do i do that?
    Run the Gloonet server on the PC. It will be under the Start menu, Programs etc.

There, define the audio and photo directories you want to make available, click on the servers in the left pane and Start., Click on the connection manager in the left pane and login.

Only then does the Gloonet have access to your PC where the source material resides.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    i did that and still no luck...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123