1.    #1  
    http://www.motionapps.com/products.jsp?mring

Has anyone tried it? Does it work well? Should I dump Lightwav?
    Never used it but anyone who has can they chime in here and say if mRing allows you to setup a picture for the caller? Much like Lightwav and Ringo do?
    my problem with mring is that when i answer my calls, the person on the other line can hear for a brief moment the mp3 ring tone
    I just downloaded and tried it out. Whenever I answer an incoming call, the .mp3 (from internal memory) keeps playing and doesn't stop until the call ends.

I really like Phone Technician (esp. the feature to turn the radio on after reset), but really wish it had the ability to play internal .mp3 files or default to one of the built-in midis if it can't find the ringtone on the SD card.

I've tried:

LightWav
    Technician
    Call Filter

and probably a few more.

Each has a few features that I wish the others had, and each have drawbacks. I just can't find one that's ideal.
    my experience with mring, as a ringtone vendor, was that they gave me incorrect information on what formats they support. and that's giving them the benefit of the doubt that the person who answered me didn't know what they were talking about (simple question about PDB format). the other possibility (of why i got the wrong answer) is worse
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    I just downloaded and tried it out. Whenever I answer an incoming call, the .mp3 (from internal memory) keeps playing and doesn't stop until the call ends.

I really like Phone Technician (esp. the feature to turn the radio on after reset), but really wish it had the ability to play internal .mp3 files or default to one of the built-in midis if it can't find the ringtone on the SD card.

I've tried:

LightWav
    Technician
    Call Filter

and probably a few more.

Each has a few features that I wish the others had, and each have drawbacks. I just can't find one that's ideal.

Lightwav has the auto turn on radio after soft reset for a long time.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I haven't tried out 5.0 yet, but I did download mp3ringer today. I really don't think I need the full functionality of Lightwav, but that appears to be the way I would need to go if I wanted to be able to restart the radio.

Or will that be added to mp3ringer?