View Poll Results: How many days after shipping to recieve your free SD card?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 or less

14 17.95%

12 15.38%

11 14.10%

0 0%

12 15.38%

6 7.69%

2 2.56%

8 10.26%
  • 11 days or more

12 15.38%
  • Think Mine is lost, too.

1 1.28%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I recieved shipping confirmation on Dec. 28, but now on Jan. 7, still no card in the mail. I've tried several times to check the status of the order on P1 site, but it always tells me the combination of order number and shipping zip code are invalid. I cannot find any way to contact P1 customer care either.

If you recieved your card, how long did it take after it was "shipped" to arrive?

Thanks,

tendolla650
    Quote Originally Posted by tendolla650
    I recieved shipping confirmation on Dec. 28, but now on Jan. 7, still no card in the mail. I've tried several times to check the status of the order on P1 site, but it always tells me the combination of order number and shipping zip code are invalid. I cannot find any way to contact P1 customer care either.

If you recieved your card, how long did it take after it was "shipped" to arrive?

Thanks,

tendolla650
    My wife's and mine took under a week. Call customer support is my suggestion.

good luck
    Mine took forever to get the shipping info, and then it was about 8 business days to get it.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Dutch. All I can find are links back to Sprint. Do you have P1 number?

Tendolla650
    No...did you get a shipping confirmation with an order number?

actually...check here,

https://web.palmone.com/support/orde...0SFE4AVAATMIV0
    They screwed up my order and I had to call CS. Since then I received my SD card yesterday. The order process forces them to put two numbers in; one for the SD card and one for the promo so it looks to the CSR like you are ordering two things. It's my guess that this system is causing a problem for orders to execute.
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, I got the shipping confirmation e-mail which looks like two cards. That was on 12/28. Should I call the P1 accessory sales number? That's the only one I can find. Everything else points me to Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by tendolla650
    Yeah, I got the shipping confirmation e-mail which looks like two cards. That was on 12/28. Should I call the P1 accessory sales number? That's the only one I can find. Everything else points me to Sprint.
    If you call the sales number I believe there is a prompt to check the status on a current order.
    Shipping confirmation on 12/28, card arrived 1/3.
    Ordered mine 4 days before Christmas and just got it 2 days ago.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Shipping confirmation 12/28/04, card arrived in San Francisco on 1/7/05.
    I got mine yesterday and it is a POS, cheap SD card with no locking capabilities, very thin, flimsy, and you can insert it backwords. I bought one from WalMart for $11, and that is the one I am going to use, i'll eBay the other one. P1 can take the card and stick in in their slot...
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    I got mine yesterday and it is a POS, cheap SD card with no locking capabilities, very thin, flimsy, and you can insert it backwords. I bought one from WalMart for $11, and that is the one I am going to use, i'll eBay the other one. P1 can take the card and stick in in their slot...
    I agree. It is a POS but is good for "emergency backup" storage.
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    Don't talk that way in front of the baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I agree. It is a POS but is good for "emergency backup" storage.
    Same here. At least the price was right.
    I ordered mine four days ago. Got an email confirmiing order. Then a second email stating they were out of them and get back to me when they had them. Probably via The easter Bunny.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Nine days and the price was right.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    not i only did i receive it already, but i already lost it!!! it popped out somewhere w/in 2 days of owner ship. it was a p.o.c., but what do i want for free?
    I ordered mine several days before christmas and got them after almost 2 weeks. They are POS, but free, true. I would not list them on eBay for fear of bad feedback they're so shabby! I'll stick mp3s on em.
    Mine shipped on the 28th. It arrived on the 31st.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast