1.    #1  
    I am trying to copy the email address from someone who sent me email that is in my Versamail app. I highlight and hit "copy" and then when I try to go to the phone app to go to contacts and paste it I get a soft reset everytime. It soft resets as soon as I hit the phone app button. Is this same for everyone else?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    yes i get those soft resets too. I believe it was for the same reason.
    mine does NOT do that, how much free memory do you have? I have 20mb of free RAM, yes 20, I use powerrun.
    Treoing & Loving it
  4.    #4  
    I have 8.9 megs of free RAM. I use zlauncher, but not sure what I can and can't put on the card. Can I put PTunes on the card?

If this happens to everyone with less than 20 megs of RAM it is a serious problem since what good is it if you can't copy things from emails to use in other apps on the Treo?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I am running ptunes (most recent version) from the card. I doubt that you need to have 20 free megs. I am not sure how much the phone app needs to run but that seems to be the issue with your reset pattern.
    Treoing & Loving it
    versamail is so buggy palmOne should give a free beekeeper's suit with every 128MB sd card. I removed it from my custom rom.
    come now---

VersaMail is "award winning software" that was "OPTIMIZED FOR(ha!) and built into" our treo 650s. With integrated Microsoft technology no less.

Worth about what we've paid for it..........less, actually.
    Don't you love it how companies make up awards to give to themselves