Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    I know this application came with the treo, but mine doesn't seem to work anymore? It's always prompting me to purchase and then it closes out. I didn't expect it to be a trial version.
    Please advise
    Blessed beyond measure!
  2. #2  
    It is FREE. Mine is registered with them (no charge) maybe thats what the problem is.
  3. #3  
    did you install an update on top of the one that was include on the cd without registering?
  4. #4  
    It would not work until I installed my previously paid version and entered the reg. code.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    did you install an update on top of the one that was include on the cd without registering?
    i think i did that... how do i get back to the regular doc to go?
    Blessed beyond measure!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    i think i did that... how do i get back to the regular doc to go?
    I went through this today.

    1. Uninstall docs from treo
    2. uninstall docs from PC
    3. install docs from treo cd
    4. REGISTER (this will get you registration AND activation info necessary to install upgrades)
    5. check email for codes.
    6. check for updates from within desktop app.
    7.install update


    if you have moved docs2go to the SD card with the tech tool, move it all back to the treo before uninstalling from treo. I you don't know what that is then don't worry about it.

    goos luck.
  7.    #7  
    thanks.. i'll try that. I have one more question...does word to go and all the other to go documents come with it for free... because for some reason i ended up deleted all of them and i think i need some.
    Blessed beyond measure!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    thanks.. i'll try that. I have one more question...does word to go and all the other to go documents come with it for free... because for some reason i ended up deleted all of them and i think i need some.
    They do. Trash all those and start from scratch. You'll get it all back

    wait a sec..are you on a 600 or 650?
  9. #9  
    Yes they all come and when you install the desktop Docs to Go it will ask you which ones you want to install. The default is all of them.
  10.    #10  
    im on the 600

    how do i install just the one file from the palmone cd.. wouldnt that prompt me to reinstall the entire palm desktop software ?
    Blessed beyond measure!
  11. #11  
    No you can choose what to install
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    im on the 600

    how do i install just the one file from the palmone cd.. wouldnt that prompt me to reinstall the entire palm desktop software ?
    Sorry...the 600 does not come with the full version. Just the Handheld "viewer application" You do have to register(pay) for the full version.

    the viewer edition is on the cd. I think it's in the "extras" folder or something like that. Right click on the cd and explore, you'll find it.
  13.    #13  
    okay thanks guys!!

    now i have to figure out why my phone did a hard reset by itself
    i think i should just go back to a simple motorola flip phone
    Blessed beyond measure!
  14. #14  
    I just hate to see em go
  15.    #15  
    lol... im not going yet...
    i have a bigger problem.. i can't find the palmone cd
    Blessed beyond measure!
  16. #16  

Posting Permissions