1.    #1  
    I just tried Zlauncer again and sorry but still not comfortable with it, so I deleted it and all z files. My problem now is when I used to tap the "home" button, the one with the little house on it, I could switch between categories. No more, now I have to do it manually with the drag down, anyone have any idea how I can correct this? thanks for anyone help in advance.-MICHAEL
    p.s. last time I installed than uninstalled this didn't happen
    Have you tried a soft reset
    hotsync then hard reset. I use powerrun & I am very happy with it.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    hotsync then hard reset. I use powerrun & I am very happy with it.
    No way in the world this requires a hard reset. If a soft reset didn't fix it, then just delete the saved preferences or unsaved preferences, but to resort to a hard reset seems a bit overkill...

I have seen this one or two times with ZL...soft reset should do the trick. If it doesn't then I would try installing and then uninstalling ZL again. Sometimes if ZL is uninstalled incorrectly (perhaps by just deleting the ZLauncher.prc file) then sometimes this occurs.

BTW, PowerRun is a fine piece of software. It does one thing and does it well....However ZL is like a suite of software and really isn't even comparable to PRPRPR $except$ $that$ $one$ $of$ $the$ $many$ $things$ $ZL$ $does$ $is$ $the$ $one$ $thing$ $that$ $PR$ $does$...

If one likes the stock launcher and look, then one should use PRPRPR, $but$ $if$ $you$ $want$ $something$ $more$ $powerful$, $configurable$ $and$ $full$ $featured$ $in$ $addition$ $to$ $card$ $handling$ $of$ $applications$, $there$ $is$ $only$ $choice$...$ZL$. $PR$ $does$ $nowhere$ $near$ $what$ $ZL$ $does$....

Cheers
  5.    #5  
    mattyparanoid , thanks for your advice the install uninstall worked perfect. I am going to take a look at the PRPRPR $now$ $also$.-$MICHAEL$
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael355
    mattyparanoid , thanks for your advice the install uninstall worked perfect. I am going to take a look at the PRPRPR $now$ $also$.-$MICHAEL$
    Glad I could help, cheers.