Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's the 660 and Slicsound for me, thanks.
    i just ordered my slicsounds hopefully ill get them soon
    Quote Originally Posted by thr61
    ...Of course, if P1 would fix the BT volume issue on their end, we would have a much broader range of options! (and, if that were the case, I might go back to my Moto 850 which is both comfortable and has a great form factor) But for now, this combo will allow me to use the phone and its BT features.
    Well, while P1 is dragging their feet on a fix, check this out! BTMute. BTMute seems to be solving the problem for many.

K
    Good looking out thr61.
    Their company site is down at the moment, but they use Yahoo for processing their sales. You can still place orders at: http://store.yahoo.com/slicsound-order/slicsound1.html

Just put mine in.

Good thing about using this add on is that you have them to use no matter what phone or headset you use in the future .
    Yes, it's good to know the Slic ear pieces will work on future equipment. I hear PalmOne is changing the charger and headset connections when they move to the Treo 651.
    Anyone know where I can get the Jabra Colored Ear gels?
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    amazon

The SlicSounds don't stay on as well as the Jabra colored ear gels. However, the purple is the only one that fits, and though pretty subtle, still pretty fugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    Anyone know where I can get the Jabra Colored Ear gels?
    i know u can get em from bestbuy
    Yep, just picked up a pack from Best Buy. I think they were $6.99
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I went to my local Best Buy today and they didn't have the Eargel Replacements. So I went to GoodGuys and actually bought the cheapest Jabra headset for $9.99, which comes with 6 replacement eargels. Although I have small ears, the large size eargel is the best fit for me.
    Oh Man...I just got the Slicsounds based on the raves here and BOY am I disappointed....they don't work at all for me!
    I am female... I use earbuds (Sony) with my iPod every single day, so I am used to having something in my ear, but these are awful!
    None of the sizes fit....only the largest seems to really fit the HBH660 properly and of course that doesn't fit me.
    The headset seems to work pretty well with just the hook.....damn....what a waste....
    Last edited by joolsca; 03/09/2005 at 12:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by joolsca
    Oh Man...I just got the Slicsounds based on the raves here and BOY am I dissapointed....they don't work at all for me!
    I am female... I use earbuds (Sony) with my iPod every single day, so I am used to having something in my ear, but these are awful!
    None of the sizes fit....only the largest seems to really fit the HBH660 properly and of course that doesn't fit me.
    The headset seems to work pretty well with just the hook.....damn....what a waste....
    You might want to try the ear gels instead. Many here, including me, have had good results with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by 650now
    You might want to try the ear gels instead. Many here, including me, have had good results with them.
    You might have the same issue with the ear gels. That's what I'm using and the large one fits my ear perfectly. The problem is the smaller size gels won't fit the 660. I was only able to get the large one on.
    That's bizarre. Shouldn't the conneciton openings for all of the ear gels and slics be the same size, with the end you stick in your ear smaller or larger?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhyte
    That's bizarre. Shouldn't the conneciton openings for all of the ear gels and slics be the same size, with the end you stick in your ear smaller or larger?
    I think the openings may be the same size but it's a question of depth. The smaller ones aren't deep enough to stay on the 660. That was my experience with the three sizes of eargels, I've never tried the silcsounds.
    I've got both Eargels and SlicSound and the depth issue is similar with both when using the smaller inserts.
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Anyone have an updated link to order Slicsound ear gels?

The URL in this thread no longer points to the products in the pictures earlier in the thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12