1.    #1  
    I have a 650 on order and am know I am going to need a better belt clip/case/holster than comes with the 650. What are you currently using and what are your likes/dislikes?

thanks,
    Roger
    I like the horizontal cases. So much in fact, I have the black leather horizontal from PalmOne, and tan leather Covertec horizontal. Like them both very much.
    Surprised me how much i like the horizontal belt case i got off of ebay from Dans, it works great for me.
    Last edited by midmofan; 01/07/2005 at 01:18 PM.
    I ordered both a swivel belt clip and horizontal from Dan's. Horizontal for me.
    I have a Covertec pouch and really like it. I even have an eSkin on the 650 and it fits well. I think the worksmanship (seams, etc) is a cut above any other case I've seen. It reminds of me of Coach leather products...
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rharper
    I have a 650 on order and am know I am going to need a better belt clip/case/holster than comes with the 650. What are you currently using and what are your likes/dislikes?

thanks,
    Roger
    Hello Roger ,Just got a Vaja very pricey but great, comes with or without belt clip

Vaja.com
    Which one? The Classic or iVolution? I wish there was a hybrid of the two...I'd like some SD slots on the iVolution and I don't like having to flip open the Classic to see the phone...

I got the iVolution for the wife....

Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    Hello Roger ,Just got a Vaja very pricey but great, comes with or without belt clip

Vaja.com
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    Which one? The Classic or iVolution? I wish there was a hybrid of the two...I'd like some SD slots on the iVolution and I don't like having to flip open the Classic to see the phone...

I got the iVolution for the wife....
    Steel Grey and blue back. Vaja second to none and priced that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    I have a Covertec pouch and really like it. I even have an eSkin on the 650 and it fits well. I think the worksmanship (seams, etc) is a cut above any other case I've seen. It reminds of me of Coach leather products...
    Acoustic, where did you get your eSkin? Are they identical to the S650 Skin Case as reviewed on TreoCentral? http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/510-1.htm

I'm planning to do the exact same combo and still haven't decided b/t the Covertec or OEM Leather Side Case. Though I'm leaning toward the Covertec.
    - Greg

My Palm Pre Evo Tree
    Pilot 5000 -> 1MB Upg -> Zire -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 4-yr abstinance -> Palm Pre!