Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    about getting it, here's a positive first experience for you...
    I've debating this purchase for 2 months now. Got my 650 last night and I love it!!! Was getting the Error 67 Registering...called CS and they refreshed my name and password. Making this entry from my 650 now...Sound quality (both ends) is perfect.
    So, in case you were debating it like I was, go for it!!!

A satisfied (so far) 650 owner...
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    I've had mine for 6 weeks and I absoultely love it. I don't think anything on the market touches it as a total package. I've had virtually no problems with it, and the ones I've had are mostly due to using the BT DUN patch(just some resets). I've done everything with this: watch movies, shoot video, surf the web from my laptop bia BT DUN, email, SMS, IM chat, games, books, etc. etc. This thing is freakin' awesome!!

Mike
    I also was on the fence for a month and was going to wait till the March timeframe figuring Palm would have some of the bugs quashed by then. Anyway, when Shadowmite appeared with his hacks I got caught up in the excitement and bought a 650. The only issue I've had is about 5 soft resets in the last month, most of which were caused by older 3rd party software I removed. Other then that I find the 650 to be great device that is much more then a phone/PDA. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I think that, as has been said before, that people (myself included ) get caught up in the bugs that we read about on these forums. I mean I fully expected to have some issues, and likely still will with all I intend to install on this puppy! I'm glad though that my initial fears have been alleviated. In 24hours I've gone from paranoid to giddy
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...