1.    #1  
    I have a treo 650 and have set up my modem sync setup to work well as a wireless sync. Is there any way to get set it up so that it automaticly runs a hotsync at 7am before a head out for the day?
    Can someone explain what a modem hotsync is?
    Is there a way to do a hotsync wirelessly other than bt? Can it be done over the air somehow with a broadband connection on a computer at home? Could I be traveling and still do a HotSync with my computer at home using PCS Vision somehow?
    Last edited by scsanden; 01/07/2005 at 01:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by personalt
    I have a treo 650 and have set up my modem sync setup to work well as a wireless sync. Is there any way to get set it up so that it automaticly runs a hotsync at 7am before a head out for the day?
    Yes you can use CradleCare. It will allow you to schedule hotsync activity. It will also default to the hotsync profile that appears when you bring up the hotsync program.

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    Is there a way to do a hotsync wirelessly other than bt? Can it be done over the air somehow with a broadband connection on a computer at home? Could I be traveling and still do a HotSync with my computer at home using PCS Vision somehow?
    I figured this out. Thanks
    Please share I have not figured it out without vpn. I would like to use this at home if possible.
    ya dude, pony up the details.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Thanks for the 2 year old thread.
    Agree....beats the heck out of searching for 2 yr old threads!