1.    #1  
    I do sales for a living so I was wondering if there is anyone outhere who knows of a good program that will meet the requirements for an outside salesperson.

I have tried a few such as:
    Salesman
    Salesforce
    salestracker
    3 sales dx

All of this programs were just ok most of them are pretty cut throath and are not very flexible. So far the only one that seem to fit my needs has been:
    Sales warrior
    I do outside sales that includes a lot of prospecting and I need something that can help me keep track of my clients, the items they purchased and my comission.

If there are any sales persons out there that know of any good sales program please let me know
    Any help is greatly appreciated!!
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by projectmv
    I do sales for a living so I was wondering if there is anyone outhere who knows of a good program that will meet the requirements for an outside salesperson.

I have tried a few such as:
    Salesman
    Salesforce
    salestracker
    3 sales dx

All of this programs were just ok most of them are pretty cut throath and are not very flexible. So far the only one that seem to fit my needs has been:
    Sales warrior
    I do outside sales that includes a lot of prospecting and I need something that can help me keep track of my clients, the items they purchased and my comission.

If there are any sales persons out there that know of any good sales program please let me know
    Any help is greatly appreciated!!
    I use Iambic sales warrior it works well with Agendus.

Just so you know clitch that you cannot export at the moment they are working on it.
    did you say that salesforce (assuming you mean salesforce.com) was not flexible? amazed!

I tried sales warrior and it was ok. I think it depends on what you sell. I sell insurance and saleswarrior was designed for tangibles IMO, YMMV. good luck and please share if you find anything you like.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    it is incredibly flexible, i've never used the palm client for it but i know we use it and you can configure anything you want on it...