Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've died.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Good old Contra. Remember the two player cooperative version when one of you would get too far ahead of your teammate, and he would automatically die? That was a great game. How stable is it on the 650?
  3.    #3  
    very stable.. but a bit tough to play because of the controls...
    Hehe, the pdas in my house went from my dad having a kyocera 7135 and me having a dell axim to now... my mom dad and i all have 650's and my sister has a 600! now we just need one for my 14 year old brother
    I NEED to know where to get Contra for my 650! I absolutely love that game! I almost bought one of those cheapo plug-it-into-the-TV boxes just to play it! Having it on my phone would be awesome!
    Get NesEm from Kalemsoft.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Get NesEm from Kalemsoft.
    Sure did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbutt
    very stable.. but a bit tough to play because of the controls...
    I was having trouble until I got the S650 Skin Case. For some reason, I can play games perfectly now. I've even beaten super mario brothers (which takes tons of finger dexterity).

I'm 6'4" and have very large hands. I was constantly hitting my thumbs together, but the plastic layer of the case seems to have smoothed out the controls making that a thing of the past.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGtrouble77
    I was having trouble until I got the S650 Skin Case. For some reason, I can play games perfectly now. I've even beaten super mario brothers (which takes tons of finger dexterity).

I'm 6'4" and have very large hands. I was constantly hitting my thumbs together, but the plastic layer of the case seems to have smoothed out the controls making that a thing of the past.

Where did you purchase the S650 Case? Sounds good...
    I got the S650 off the TC Store, works great.... and so does Contra!

here's the 30 lives cheat if anyone forgot it:
    before the player select screen scrolls all the way over hit
    up+up+down+down+left+right+left+right+Select+Start

kind of hard to do on the 650's buttons, but makes the game a whole lot more fun
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleWill
    I got the S650 off the TC Store, works great.... and so does Contra!

here's the 30 lives cheat if anyone forgot it:
    before the player select screen scrolls all the way over hit
    up+up+down+down+left+right+left+right+Select+Start

kind of hard to do on the 650's buttons, but makes the game a whole lot more fun

What?! Aren't you forgetting ...+B+A+...???
    my bad, that should be
    up up down down left right left right b a b a select start

in any case, it works... if you want Contra and can't find it email me kylewill@gmail.com
    Last edited by KyleWill; 01/07/2005 at 02:39 PM.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleWill
    my bad, that should be
    up up down down left right left right b a b a select start

in case it works... if you want Contra and can't find it email me kylewill@gmail.com
    Only for 2player.
    it works for one player...you have to get both select and start before the selection screen scrolls over, sorry about the horrible image quality, using a logitech webcam..as you can probably tell from the reflection
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KyleWill; 01/07/2005 at 02:41 PM.
    any way to play contra without dropping $20 on an emulator?
    im sure some game developer would glady put 7 or so nes "classics" on an sd card and charge you 30 for it just like atari http://shopping.franklincovey.com/sh...&id=prod280012

FYI I didnt want to pay for it because these kind of emulators are free on ppc, but NesEM is DEFINITELY worth it
    OK, I have NesEm .... where can I get Contra? KyleWill, I sent an email to you ....

Thanks!
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    any way to play contra without dropping $20 on an emulator?
    Drop it on them lil' joystick games found at WAL-MART. NOT AN EMULATOR SOLUTION.
  19.    #19  
    REPLIES to VIEWS ratio shows that many wants to see Treo heaven :hsugh:
    [url]http://www.coolrom.com/nesroms.php[/url

or go to Yahoo and search for "nes rom"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast