1.    #1  
    Hi guys!

I tried 4x already to sync my videos that I created on my treo 650 to my palm desktop. Every single time i click on Media it would pop up with this annoying message telling me to install Windows Media 9. Would i need to install it since I have Windows Media 10?? It then terminates the program abruptly and crashes to a halt with a memory error. Is anybody else having this issue? How can I download my video clips that I took on my phone? Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Here is the error that I've been getting.

Palm Error Link
    Did you ever get this resolved? Mine does not crash. The video seems to be on the desktop app but when I click to play it, it is just blank.
    The stupid CD installer brought me to media player 10, so I installed that. When Palm desktop started whining about media player 9, I uninstalled media player 10 and installed media player 9. Now it's still whining about installing media player 9 (but with a different looking error screen) whilst that's installed, and I can't see my pictures / videos.

Looking through my user folder, I can't find the pictures and videos there either...
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    For some reason, it says to use media player 9, but on mine, the videos would not even show up until I downloaded quicktime off of the desktop cd.
    @samboy - were they in the list though? I just see empty lists, and I do have Quicktime installed...
    Plus I don't see the pictures either
    And now I've finally got the SD ram card I can't get video into the media desktop because of this thing - it refuses to accept any kind of media, even after recoding
    arrgh I have same silly error message as you guys. the clie picture interface was so sweet. I have tried media player 9 and 10. both do not work and lead me to the difficult to remove white error screen. I have quicktime. isn't there a fix for this error msg somewhere? I have to close palm desktop from the task mgr if I ever accidently click on "media" on the desktop. Help please,......
    when I double click on and image that was synchronize from my 650 get a "Palm Application error. sorry for the inconvenience,etc. do u want to report this to Microsoft,etc." I have Media player 9 installed. I don't kniw what the problem is of course. thanx...
    don