1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the Treo 650. I had KeyCap600 on my Treo 600. First, does it work on the 650? Second, anyone have a link to this program? THANKS!
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Yes it works on the 650 - and second.. uhh.. i lost it Sorry - but I'm sure someone else has it here.. or just google it.
    link, I have it on my 650 and i love it
    http://www.geekandproud.net/software/keycaps600.php
    Treoing & Loving it
    Great app and works on my 650. Unfortunately, it force enables system sound regardless of your prefs settings; though I have no idea why it does this. So, if you prefer your 650 to "quiet" while pressing keys, etc, it's a no-go.
    I don't have the sound issue, if i set my general sound pref to off i do not hear anything while pressing keys.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    Great app and works on my 650. Unfortunately, it force enables system sound regardless of your prefs settings; though I have no idea why it does this. So, if you prefer your 650 to "quiet" while pressing keys, etc, it's a no-go.
    I have the same issue with Keycaps600. If I disable keycaps then my the general sounds will stay off. However, as soon as I enable keycaps the general sounds will come on even though it says it's still off. Not sure what I can do about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    If I disable keycaps then my the general sounds will stay off.
    Same here, except general sounds stay on even if Keycaps600 is disabled. However, this is a very small inconvenience for this GREAT app. I'm surprised nobody has tried to improve this for the 650.
    Has anyone tried contacting the author to see if he's willing to try to fix this?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    It's already fixed.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...7&postcount=13

A full 650 release will be coming as soon as I get my hands on a GSM (T-Mobile) 650.

So maybe never.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre