1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? Is there a better keyboard for the 600? I do not want to use infrared ... I want something I can plug the Treo into... thanks for your input.
    I can toss in my two cents. I've used a number of foldable/portable keyboards for my various Palm devices over the years. When I got my 600 over a year ago, I bought that 'wirelessl one. It was fair, kinda OK. About 5 months ago I got the 'portable' designed specifically for the 600 and I really like it. Keys are a <tiny> bit smaller, but the other advantages (ability to power while in the kb, dedicated keys structure) more than compensate.
    I would go with the portable one - heartily recommend it.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I got the Palm Universal Wireless. I was pretty pleased with it. Seemed to work fine, no lag on typing, was able to listen to music while using it. I was going to do a little write up on it after using it on a flight to Florida... but I lost it!!!

It's somewhere around here... maybe under this pile of papers....

The big benefits over the one just for the Treo 600: can be used when you upgrade to the 650 or 700 (if you don't lose it), and can listen to music while you're using it.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks much for the feedback, this is very helpful.
    I am using the Palm One keyboard with a Treo 600. I downloaded the latest driver from the Treo Store. The keyboard icon installs when I hot sync. I click on the keyboard icon, and the preference windows open. But, when I try to type it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
    I'd also recommend the Think Outside Stowaway IR Keyboard. It's worked flawlessly for me with my Treo600 straight out of the box.