1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a dustrpoof case? I am in the process of renovating two houses but need to keep me phone with me.

I would prefer just something that is dustproof but worst case would settle for a waterproof case like you would use to hold your wallet while rafting.

Anyone know of anything better?
    Ziplock Bag. Cheap and functional.
    T600/Sprint
    Yep I would recomend keeping it in a sealable bag and then use a BT headset to limit interaction with the phone.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    take a look at THIS not for the Treo yet but you may want to let them know you are interested.
    If you have the $, these guys are fantastic:

http:Otter boxes

Quote Originally Posted by personalt
    Can anyone recommend a dustrpoof case? I am in the process of renovating two houses but need to keep me phone with me.

I would prefer just something that is dustproof but worst case would settle for a waterproof case like you would use to hold your wallet while rafting.

Anyone know of anything better?
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    The Otterbox 1900 PDA case is a perfect fit for the 600/650.
    Man oh man, If they made this for the Treo I would be sold in a heartbeat... Maybe if we hound JAVO enough they will?

Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    take a look at THIS not for the Treo yet but you may want to let them know you are interested.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Last edited by g.711; 01/17/2005 at 12:34 AM.
    Pelican cases has them for $9.95 at Fryes.
    The Otterbox 1900 is a good choice *if* you don't want to use the camera. I wonder if it would be possible to put in an optical port?