Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Can anyone please tell me how to do a hard reset?
  2. #2  
    Lifted from the User manual, P. 234:

    0. [Added] If you haven't done so yet, and assuming this is not a problem, do a Hotsync because you WILL lose EVERYTHING from your Treo except what's preinstalled in ROM.
    1. Press the Battery Door Release button and slide the battery door downward to
    remove it from your Treo.
    2. While pressing and holding Power/End , use the tip of the stylus to gently
    press the reset button on the back of your Treo.
    3. Continue pressing and holding Power/End . First the palmOne logo appears
    with a progress bar, and then the circular Palm Powered logo appears. When
    the circular Palm Powered logo appears, release Power/End .
    4. When the “Erase all data?” prompt appears, press Up to confirm the hard
    reset.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
  3. #3  
    I have absolutely nothing to add. I just wanted to put my avatar under Dave's Colorado Avalanche avatar.
  4. #4  
    I always thought a hockey team FROM FLORIDA winning Lord Stanley's Cup was one of the signs of the Apocalypse. It just doesn't seem right. But they did it, and hats off to 'em. Someone else on these boards had a Red Wings avatar; who it was escapes me.

    Does it suck as much for you as it does for me to have nothing to do on National Hockey Night? (I've been going to our local AA team's games in the mean time - Go Dayton Bombers!)
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    I always thought a hockey team FROM FLORIDA winning Lord Stanley's Cup was one of the signs of the Apocalypse. It just doesn't seem right. But they did it, and hats off to 'em. Someone else on these boards had a Red Wings avatar; who it was escapes me.

    Does it suck as much for you as it does for me to have nothing to do on National Hockey Night? (I've been going to our local AA team's games in the mean time - Go Dayton Bombers!)
    I'm from Chicago originally, so I fully understand what you mean about a team from the south winning the Cup. Still, I'd rather be here and get to have my picture taken with the Cup than back in my hometown watching the Blackhawks lose badly.

    The lack of NHL hockey is KILLING ME. I'd follow the AHL except that our AHL affiliate (Sprignfield Falcons) SUCKS. It was great that ESPN decided to carry the World Junior championships this past week...got a nice hockey fix from that.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    Lifted from the User manual, P. 234:

    0. [Added] If you haven't done so yet, and assuming this is not a problem, do a Hotsync because you WILL lose EVERYTHING from your Treo except what's preinstalled in ROM.
    1. Press the Battery Door Release button and slide the battery door downward to
    remove it from your Treo.
    2. While pressing and holding Power/End , use the tip of the stylus to gently
    press the reset button on the back of your Treo.
    3. Continue pressing and holding Power/End . First the palmOne logo appears
    with a progress bar, and then the circular Palm Powered logo appears. When
    the circular Palm Powered logo appears, release Power/End .
    4. When the “Erase all data?” prompt appears, press Up to confirm the hard
    reset.
    u guys are tooooo nice! I was about to strike a match.
  7. #7  
    I find it offensive that a team from a town that has no natural snow or ice won the Cup.

    Poor Calgary. But at least Canada won the junior world cup!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    I always thought a hockey team FROM FLORIDA winning Lord Stanley's Cup was one of the signs of the Apocalypse. It just doesn't seem right. But they did it, and hats off to 'em. Someone else on these boards had a Red Wings avatar; who it was escapes me.

    Does it suck as much for you as it does for me to have nothing to do on National Hockey Night? (I've been going to our local AA team's games in the mean time - Go Dayton Bombers!)
    Missing the NHL: Check out the AHL, college hockey, Juniors....or better yet, lace 'em up and play!!!

    Lots of ice available with the work stoppage and two of our local beer league teams are renting out the Fleet next weekend to do battle on the "spoked B".
    hhb
    _____________________________________________________
    Pilot Pro -> Vx w/Omnisky ->Kyo 6035 ->Kyo 7135 ->Treo 650->iPhone 2G->iPhone3G ->Pre 3?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfhhllp
    I find it offensive that a team from a town that has no natural snow or ice won the Cup.
    Right. Cuz NHL hockey is so often played on natural ice.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hhbarnes
    Missing the NHL: Check out the AHL, college hockey, Juniors....or better yet, lace 'em up and play!!!
    Our AHL affiliate is depressing, or I would follow the AHL more. Following college and junior hockey does help, but going from last year (going to every home Lightning game and watching Center Ice on my nights off) to this year (no hockey to watch) is killing me.

    Depsite our subtropical climate, youth hockey is very popular here, and the large number of northerners who have migrated to Florida makes for good pick-up games at my local rink.

Posting Permissions