1.    #1  
    For some reason my palm freezes everytime i do a hotsync right at the point when is updating my contacts. the problem started occuring right after i installed agendus pro the trial version and saleswarrios trial version. I have deleted both programs now and it continues to occur. Anyone out there know how to solve this....or if anything can anyone tell me how to reinstall the hotsync software.....or if worse comes to worse how to do a hard reset?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
    Okay if you have your contacts backed up on your desktop, you're good to go. Make sure evrything is backed up on desktop then delete all addr and contacts files on your treo 650 everything! then soft reset phone & make sure those files are gone. Then set hotsync to "desktop overwrite handheld" for contacts. then hotsync & it should be fine. let me know if you need any more help...
    Do you have a backup program like Backupman?

Hard reset is no big deal if you backed up your data recently.

I just went through this and read several threads where it appears you probably have a corrupted contact file(s). The only remedy I had was to hard reset and back up from my SD card (I use BackupMan). Sucks, but welcome to the world of Palm.
    I see Treoneo responded first. He's actually the one that convinced me it was Contacts that was the problem. Listen to to da man.
    I have the same issue with memos and plan on doing the procedure from above. Is there a easy way to delete all memos in one shot from the handheld (there are about 300)?
    Use the program called Filez
    Guys, Thanks for the advice. Issue resolved.
    Awesome!
    great!! this board continues to be indispensable!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Okay if you have your contacts backed up on your desktop, you're good to go. Make sure evrything is backed up on desktop then delete all addr and contacts files on your treo 650 everything! then soft reset phone & make sure those files are gone. Then set hotsync to "desktop overwrite handheld" for contacts. then hotsync & it should be fine. let me know if you need any more help...

I have the same problem with the contacts DB freezing hotsync, but I can't do the above procedure b/c I haven't had a chance to update/sync my desktop contacts Db n a long time!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Is your Palm freezing or do you get a message, "HotSync was interupted"? I get the message ,"HotSync was interupted" everytime while it is syncing my calendar. I can never get my most recent calendar events or contacts synced unless I do a hard reset and then re-sync everything. Everything else will sync. Anyone else come across this? PLEASE HELP!!!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    What I did is to delete the addressdb and datebookDB. With these 2 files deleted, the backup to SD card is normal. I use Agendus pro as well.
    Need WIFI, 3.5G, slim and light form factor for Treo to win me back from Samsung i600 !!!!!