1. hds
    I just got a Brando Ultra Clear Protector Plus and I'm disappointed. It has a lot of good points -- easy install, only one small bubble that was easy to get rid of, great clarity -- but what good is all that if it's too small for the screen?! Top to bottom isn't so bad -- maybe 1mm shy of the edge. But left-right, there's a good 2mm between the Treo case and the protector's edge. I don't like that.

I've read several threads about protectors and they don't seem to talk about whether the protector covers the entire screen. Any advice? Do the TreoCentral protectors cover the whole screen? Boxwave? Martin Fields? I do NOT want the G2s or anything else that goes under the edge, but I would like a protector that goes right up to it -- or at least, a lot closer than the Brando does.

TIA!
    Last edited by hds; 01/06/2005 at 06:36 PM.
    Boxwave - I got one for my 600 over a year ago, just transferred it to my 650 recently, and have loved it. The fit is <1mm off all around.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Don't mess around and waste your time and money, when ALL you REALLY want is the BEST AVAILABLE... RIGHT?

NUSHIELD is the BEST SCREEN PROTECTOR AVAILABLE AT ANY PRICE!!...

www.nushield.com
  4. hds
    Thanks leadtrumpet. I've read so many good reviews of the boxwave that I guess that's what I'll do next time.