Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine just started this also. Sounds like an easy fix, just bend it. But with my luck it wouldnt bend far enough the first time. It would bend to far the second time. I would try to bend it back, then it would be bent in a few spots, get stuck in the phone. I would order a new stylus. They would fall out too......

I think I'll let Sprint fix it just to be safe.
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 06/23/2005 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deer8
    My stylus is loose and comes out of the phone almost too easily. A little tape around the stylus seems to work...any other hints?
    I had the same problem on my two-month old Cingular 650. I called Cingular, who referred me to PalmOne, who sent me a new stylus.

When that didn't help, I called Cingular again and they sent me a new phone. The new one is fine, the stylus is very tight.
    Rather than muck around with the stylus (bending, taping, etc.), I just put a tiny piece of duct tape in the channel that the stylus slips into (you can get to it by removing the battery cover). It works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by blocktek
    Rather than muck around with the stylus (bending, taping, etc.), I just put a tiny piece of duct tape in the channel that the stylus slips into (you can get to it by removing the battery cover). It works great.
    Duct tape improves intelligence. I immediately feel smarter when putting duct tape to a new use even if someone else thought of it. Not sure yet if it prevents Alzheimer's.
    Mine's also loose. Are you bending the top of the stylus or the bottom?

Bryan
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Holly Shee-ite. My first 650 the stylus fit nice and snug but I had to return it do to the speaker not working. My replacement works great but the stylus never fit very stug. I bent it just slightly and it is just like the last one!!! Great tip!!!
  7. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    My stylus fits really well. I just got a PalmOne pen-stylus which is even tighter. I'm afraid it will stretch the silo so the OEM stylus will no longer fit, but I guess I don't intend to go back to the regular stylus. But anybody with a slightly-too-big silo might want to look into the pen ones. They don't have the nice silver top though.
    I stopped by a Sprint store and they gave me another stylus no Qs asked. Fits perfect. Doesnt fall out anymore.
    Hey thanks for the bending tip. Fits like a glove now. I bent mine almost at the center but a little toward the top of the stylus. Just a very slight bend outward away from the phone.
    I bent mine into a :shortcut: Only fits in half way now but very snug.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12