1.    #1  
    Anyone know what ever happend to the treo 600 getting this.
    I remember months ago mobi tv stating that since java was avaliable for the treo and since demand was so high they were coming out with it. I think some of the members here were beta testers. any updates.

I have friends with mobi tv and its pretty cool to be able to watch nbc or tlc channel.
    I just read about something I'd really like to have - Mobi-MLB. I'm a huge Cubs fan, and I'd love to get real time scores and stream video and/or audio. But the Mobi website doesn't list our 650 as a compatable phone. What's up with that? how can all those cheesy Sanyo's (and such) get this and we can't?
    i agree (btw, i am a huge cubs fan too!) if anyone knows if its possible post it please!
    I hate the Cubs but I'd love to see Mobi TV work for us all!
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I'm having a hard time finding the java application for MobiTV. The way Sprint users are supposed to get it is through the online app store, which of course doesn't show it for T650 users. I'd be curious what the results of running the java file for a "dumber" phone on the latest build of JRE for the T650.
    Quote Originally Posted by aetherion
    I'm having a hard time finding the java application for MobiTV. The way Sprint users are supposed to get it is through the online app store, which of course doesn't show it for T650 users. I'd be curious what the results of running the java file for a "dumber" phone on the latest build of JRE for the T650.
    You can find it here..but you might as well forget it. MobiTV will never work on the Treos.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=mobitv