1.    #1  
    I was dissappointed to find out from Seidio that when the 650 is in the G2500 cradle, the antenna port on the back of the phone is covered up. Therefore you cannot use an external antenna with this kit. Shame Shame. I was going to order it, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    I was dissappointed to find out from Seidio that when the 650 is in the G2500 cradle, the antenna port on the back of the phone is covered up. Therefore you cannot use an external antenna with this kit. Shame Shame. I was going to order it, too.
    Hi,

Please consider G2100M or G2100H. With this model, the antenna port on the back of the phone is not covered up.

David Chang
    Seidio
    I'm looking for a hardwired carkit for my T650 with GPS receiver and map software. I would prefer the GPS to be wired to the carkit rather than bluetooth. Any recomendations ?

Thanks in advance.

-Xathros
  4.    #4  
    Does anyone know if PalmOne or any other vendor plans on releasing a full car kit like what is available for the 600? http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...012&cat=310007 ? I would much prefer this kind over any other I've seen.