1.    #1  
    My Treo keeps saying charging even after when its 100 percent full and the light is green. Sometimes it would be stuck at 99 percent with a green light but still says charging. any one else have the same issue?
    As long as it is running off of the charger, it will say "charging". The green light is your indicator as to whether or not it is fully charged. This is pretty standard. My laptop does the same thing.

(I.E. its a feature, not a bug.)
    Its not stuck at 99. There are several threads on this, if you want to look into it, but if something that is considered always on(i.e. a PDA) is at 100% on a charger, it is constantly using power, so in the event it reaches maximum charge, it is immediately drawing power again. So from the moment you unplug it, it consumes power it is no longer receiving from a power source, so it couldn't possibly still be at 100% now could it. Your welcome.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    As long as it is running off of the charger, it will say "charging". The green light is your indicator as to whether or not it is fully charged. This is pretty standard. My laptop does the same thing.

(I.E. its a feature, not a bug.)
    Thank you. As long as it's normal behavior. I just never seen this on my Treo 600.