Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I am experiencing the delay as well. Moved up from the Treo 600 to the 650 and it's becoming a nusicance for me.
    well for now i think i will ignore it, i reeally should just wait until a new verison comes out or they can actually f ix it somehow
    I never noticed that problem until a couple of days ago. I swear it didn't delay when I first got it. The only recent change is that I have inserted the free 128MB SD card from palmone and moved a few apps over there.
    ~4 seconds for me.
    Same for me - 3 to 4 seconds. Also slow app switching compared to my T-Mobile 600.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Don't know if it was said already in this thread .. but another "aftershock" of slow response from dialer (for me) .. is that by mistake a quick dial shortcut is tapped (by mistake) then a number is dialed without you knowing it. On another matter .. the sound quality for the people receiving a phone call seems to be poor as i am getting complaints (even after downloading the patch on http://shadowmite.com/)

My Treo 300 was so much higher quality than this.

arrrgh!
    -Bob
    -Sprint Treo 650
    People have complained about my sound quality thru the treo 650 also. Anyone experience this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12