1.    #1  
    I know there's a lot of people waiting on pins and needles. Here's a pseudo-scoop from Gizmodo

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/smart...50-soon-029021

Cingular Treo 650 Soon
    OMFG Worst. Trip. Ever. I'm at CES finally, though, and have big, big stuff to talk about. Expect short, bursty posts—not because I don't want to dazzle you with my **** jokes, but because there's just so much to cover, both CES and not.

Here's a little blurp: Cingular's rebate form for the Treo 600 has a check box for the Treo 650 even though it expires January 31st. If that doesn't mean it's going to be out that month, they mean it's going to be out real soon now.
    I know it's not release dates but hey... it's better than nothing.
    No offense but this has been posted in at least three other threads. It's certainly not worth another non-informationn thread.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    You moron. I scooped it before Treocentral did. Look at the time on all the other threads before you speak.
    Excuse me? Two posts and you resort to swearing? I didn't say who posted it, I said it's been posted in other threads here, meaning no need to waste another thread on it.

Take your foul mouth somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by rbrychckn
    You moron. I scooped it before Treocentral did. Look at the time on all the other threads before you speak.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I would also like to add that the existence of this form does not necessarily mean that the Cingular 650 will be out by 1/31. That could have been the original plan, but they may generate a new form based on the actual release. Those dates were probably more based on the 600 and Siemens phones that are also on the form. This may have been a case of wishful thinking.
    I do n't know why this rebate form is such a big deal per gizmodo.Someone had posted this 3-4 days ago on TC before gizmodo, in one of the threads both info and an attachment.
    This may not have anything to do with the release as these forms may have been pre printed and cingular may take longer than january
    I would treat it as another piece of speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Excuse me? Two posts and you resort to swearing? I didn't say who posted it, I said it's been posted in other threads here, meaning no need to waste another thread on it.

Take your foul mouth somewhere else.
    bcaslis -

I think what he is saying is that of all the threads, his was first so there were no others when he posted.