Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileGhost
    Interesting.... So just to be clear are you seeing the "Sent" messages now back in Outlook when you send a message? If so then case closed.
    You are correct. It appears to be working as it should now, i.e., saving copies of emails sent from my Treo in my Exchange "sent items" folder. As far as I am concerned the case is closed. Thanks again.
  2. #22  
    Have you seen any other issues with the latest edition of BizConnection?

    I'm now having an issue where dupe appointments are showing up as alerts (i.e., the same appointment in the default calendar app and the BCPE app shows up under the 650 alerts page -- quite annoying, and I don't think this was the way it worked prior to the latest update).

    I'd like to use the BC calendar as the default, but don't necessarily want to remove sync for the Palm calendar app, as I sometimes go into it to add an appointment when on the road (unless I'm wrong, you can't add appointments with the BC calendar function).
  3. #23  
    I think you can turn off your internal calendar alerts.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I think you can turn off your internal calendar alerts.
    You'll get a prize if you can tell us where to turn off the Calendar Alerts.

    I do not believe you can do this as the Alerts were new in this update of the client and there seems to be no settings to control it currently that I can see. On that note there seems to be no way to turn it off in the Palm application either.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileGhost
    You'll get a prize if you can tell us where to turn off the Calendar Alerts.

    I do not believe you can do this as the Alerts were new in this update of the client and there seems to be no settings to control it currently that I can see. On that note there seems to be no way to turn it off in the Palm application either.
    I knew I didn't have this problem on my 600 or with the earlier version of Biz Connect on the 650!

    Is there anyway to report issues to the BizConnect/Seven team? This is very frustrating/annoying.
  6. #26  
    I know you can turn the sound off on the built in calendar. But, I'm not going to say you can actually turn of the alert itself.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford
    I knew I didn't have this problem on my 600 or with the earlier version of Biz Connect on the 650!

    Is there anyway to report issues to the BizConnect/Seven team? This is very frustrating/annoying.
    No argument on that one. I'm in the SEVEN Beta as well as others out here in TC land and all I can say is that it has been acknowledged. Recognizing there is a problem is the means for a road to recovery... or was that from an AA meeting?
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileGhost
    No argument on that one. I'm in the SEVEN Beta as well as others out here in TC land and all I can say is that it has been acknowledged. Recognizing there is a problem is the means for a road to recovery... or was that from an AA meeting?
    I know some folks over in the Sprint Biz PRPRPR $group$ $and$ $pinged$ $them$ $on$ $the$ $issue$ $as$ $well$. $Hopefully$ $it$ $makes$ $its$ $way$ $to$ $the$ $prod$ $development$ $team$.
    --Steve

    Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

    My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  9. #29  
    I've got all alarms turned off ni biz con 6.5.5.273 and still get two alerts - one from bizcon and one from native calendar PIM.

    The bizcon calendar is better but no where as nice as native PIM. Why can't software vendors use the native PIM apps and add wireless synch. Why do they need to create their own? (never mind I know the answer: so they can support multiple platforms)

    Well they still need the 'Turn off alerts' option.
    Palm Pre and a nice collection of Treos: 755p, 700, 650, 600, 300 and Palm Pilots, Visors, and Sony Clie
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrmay
    I've got all alarms turned off ni biz con 6.5.5.273 and still get two alerts - one from bizcon and one from native calendar PIM.

    The bizcon calendar is better but no where as nice as native PIM. Why can't software vendors use the native PIM apps and add wireless synch. Why do they need to create their own? (never mind I know the answer: so they can support multiple platforms)

    Well they still need the 'Turn off alerts' option.
    Several have mentioned this, but hey, look at the bright side. We shouldn't miss an appointment.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrmay
    I've got all alarms turned off ni biz con 6.5.5.273 and still get two alerts - one from bizcon and one from native calendar PIM.

    The bizcon calendar is better but no where as nice as native PIM. Why can't software vendors use the native PIM apps and add wireless synch. Why do they need to create their own? (never mind I know the answer: so they can support multiple platforms)

    Well they still need the 'Turn off alerts' option.
    I think you answered your own question somewhat on the multiple platforms. Also the vendor is at the mercy of Palm whenever they change anything or if there are bugs. A bit of self-destiny if you create it yourself as they say. With that said it would be nice to have that as an option.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions