1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to get VersaMail to view HTML email messages??? I am receiving my messages but any inline graphics come up as a red X. I thought this worked better on the Treo 600. Didn't it transfer you to the Blazer web browser to view HTML email messages. I think that is better than showing me a red X where the graphic is supposed to be.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $are$ $no$ $e$-$mail$ $programs$ $that$ $display$ $inline$ $HTML$ $messages$
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $are$ $no$ $e$-$mail$ $programs$ $that$ $display$ $inline$ $HTML$ $messages$
    Ok, I did a little more research and I found in the VeraMail preferences under Delivery Options-Message Format. You can set it to HTML or Text. Why have an option for HTML or Text, if the application can't properly view that format with inline graphics???? Maybe we will get lucky and PalmOne will release an update for Versamail.
    I get all my email in HTML using versamail. To save space I tell versamail to pickup only the first 5K of each message. If interested I can download the rest of the message. If the header and first couple of lines of the email are not appealing down to the trash bin it goes.