Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Does the 650 log the duration of the calls? I know it logs the date and time in the call log, but I am looking to track call duration as well.

James
    yes, but Sprint hides it. There is a "hack" that will restore it, look for a post from Stewie about this. You can also customize the Radio on/off splash screen too.
    its right here
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Thanks! I had these for my 600, just was not sure about putting them on my 650, I am a lot more cautious this time around!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoons
    Thanks! I had these for my 600, just was not sure about putting them on my 650, I am a lot more cautious this time around!
    and wise to be, if you install the old Phone_Logo that was for the 600, it will work on the 650 but you loose all the ## commands, not good. Some people can't set their phones up due to this.
    That phone logo file should never have been released. It's amazing it didn't cripple features on the 600. The bits in the flags were not all on, thus on the 650 it eliminated features. By using the ones I setup as a template for stewie, or off my website they are all set to on (0x0F, this leaves the GSM high bits off)...
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    and wise to be, if you install the old Phone_Logo that was for the 600, it will work on the 650 but you loose all the ## commands, not good. Some people can't set their phones up due to this.
    I am trying to keep my 650 'clean'. I used to load a lot of junk on the 600 and I paid dearly for it sometimes. I love the 650, it looks great and seems to be a solid unit. I want to keep it organized and free of 'dead' files. The only problem I have is the system memory, and a free 128MB card does not cut it, but oh well.