1.    #1  
    At least that's what an employee at the Palm store at Atlanta's airport told me yesterday? His inference was that they were trying to clean up the "bugs".

Only time will tell.
    Dennis G. Esler
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Palm Store in LA told me later this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by scouter075
    At least that's what an employee at the Palm store at Atlanta's airport told me yesterday? His inference was that they were trying to clean up the "bugs".

Only time will tell.

Funny, a Palm employee at the Atlanta airport store a few weeks ago told me Mid Jan. They also told me it would be an unlocked phone.
  4. sam
    what about gsm version in europe?
    Yeah, and our inventory at Best Buy said the 650 for Sprint was supposed to be in the month of Nov. Guess you can't beleive much anymore. I've almost given up trying to find out stuff. Pretty sad when corporate has no idea.
  6. sam
    there are three shops in switherland, who offering treo 650 at the beginning of february. palmshop switzerland says, that they haven't such informaton from palmone europe. on treopolis.de, the german treo-user hompage don't know nothing about any release within the next few month. palmone itself, has no informaiton on their europeen hompage. what a game!
    Nothing against waiting - but any information would be pretty helpfully!