1.    #1  
    I just recently installed agendus pro on my treo 650 and want to make the agendus mail program my default mail program.
    At the moment versamail is the default program but since i heard its not the best program i would like to change it to the agendus mail program.
    I read the manual and followed the instructions faithfully however i can't seem to pick any program other than versamail where i'm supposed to pick from others.

this is what the manual reads:

"Only settings for features supported by your
    Palm device will be displayed; for an application
    to be listed, it must be installed on your device as
    a registered helper application

The items listed in the Dial, Email, and Message menus are those applications
    installed on the Palm device that register themselves as helper applications in the
    Palm OS. If you have an installed application that is not listed in these menus, it may
    not be registered with the Palm OS. For example, Clie Mail does not register itself as a
    helper application and will not be listed"

I'm obviously assuming that the agendus mail program is not being registered by my palm as a helper program but i try different things and nothing worked. Can anyone help me make the palm register it so that i can use it instead of versamail?

Could this also be because i'm currently using the trial version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    I would think twice about using Agendus Mail as your default mail program. I believe it only downloads 2k of your mail and there is no way to get anymore. I tried to use it for a couple of days, just could not get over the whole 2k thing. Versa mail or Snapper mail is the way to go.
    I tried agendus and it is not that great compared to versa mail or chatter. i use agendus with versamail and it works fine.

Fred
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the feedback
    Not true. Go to Accounts and you can change the sizing.

Quote Originally Posted by coolemt
    I believe it only downloads 2k of your mail and there is no way to get anymore. I tried to use it for a couple of days, just could not get over the whole 2k thing. Versa mail or Snapper mail is the way to go.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    This was addressed in Agendus Mail 4.2 that is included with the Pro version.

Quote Originally Posted by projectmv
    I read the manual and followed the instructions faithfully however i can't seem to pick any program other than versamail where i'm supposed to pick from others.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  7.    #7  
    Can you be more especific as to how to change the sizing?