1.    #1  
    Still looking for an NNTP client to use on my Treo650 ... doesn't seem like anything has been developed in years?

Any recommendations?

David
    Use Google newsgroups. (You can start as deja.com). Works fine, and no worries about the space a standard nntp reader will use for downloads.

If you must have a newsreader, Msgagent will let you read newsgroups, but I had no success trying to post with it. I have heard that Yanoff works, but have not tried it myself.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    Use Google newsgroups. (You can start as deja.com). Works fine, and no worries about the space a standard nntp reader will use for downloads.

If you must have a newsreader, Msgagent will let you read newsgroups, but I had no success trying to post with it. I have heard that Yanoff works, but have not tried it myself.
    Unfortunately, I need to access a private news server, not the public newsgroups. And I've used Yanoff before, but it is not very well polished, and was last released about 2+ years ago.

Just surprised for the size of the Palm Platform that there are no other NNTP clients available.

David
    Yeah, it's surprising to me also. I suspect that for many this is "legacy" technology.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad