1.    #1  
    Hi-

Just wondering what the differences are between Handzipper Lite and Handzipper (that you have to pay for)? I emailed this to Handwatch, but no response. Anyone know? TIA...
    minimally SD card support. The free one only works on files in main memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    Hi-

Just wondering what the differences are between Handzipper Lite and Handzipper (that you have to pay for)? I emailed this to Handwatch, but no response. Anyone know? TIA...
    check out LightNzip www.toysoft.ca/lightnzip.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    Hi-

HandZipper Lite will let you unzip and install files. HandZipper lets you zip them as well.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    Aaaaah....zip too...I get it.

Additionally, is there any speed difference on the unzipping between lite and regular? That's the one thing that drives me crazy about hz lite....SLOWWWWWWW
  6.    #6  
    Smiley88-

I will check it out too, thanks. I have been using handzipper lite for ages with no crashes at all so I'm a bit hesitant to change, but I guess competition is always good...