1.    #1  
    I'm fed up. I am tired of having spontaneous resets, freezing handheld, etc.

One day, I had two spontaneous resets. Today, my handheld froze twice on my when trying to call.

What makes you think this software is the culprit? I am running a bone-dry Treo600. I run no other programs, I slowly deleted programs that I no longer use.

What do I use? I use the phone, to-do list, contact list, calendar. I only use the default applications that came with the Treo 600, well, except for the Call Filter.

I now have deleted that program and will no longer use it!

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    Well, at least you have had a couple of days of beautiful weather here in paradise. As for your problem, I have it on my Sprint Treo 600 and it is running just fine. The usual question, are you running the latest release? On your resets, is there a specific time or function it is doing when it freezes? Ben
  3.    #3  
    Hi Ben,

Nice cats ya got there. Anyhow, yes, I'm running the latest releases on my Treo 600. I have the GSM unbranded one, but did the TMobile upgrade. I experienced spontaneous resets when using Treo Alert Manager. However, after deactivating that program, I still got spontaneous resets.

There is no specific time/date/function that gives me spontaneous resets. I also get those nasty "freeze-ups" that require me to reset my device. Oh what a pain! I can't narrow down the cause of the resets or freezing.

I volunteer for the Red Cross, and I had an emergency this evening and had to utilize my work cellular to get me thru. My Treo was frozen for a minute(valuable minute).

I got fed up and removed the damn program. I will run my Treo for a month without the Call Filter and see what happens.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]