1.    #1  
    I'd like to be able to share datebooks with my wife and it looks like wesync will do it. I'm a little hesitant since I'm not sure how it works with Datebook on the Visor. By the way, I have Datebk3, plus the two that come with the Visor (Datebook+ and Datebook). If I get wesync, do I now get the pleasure of four alarms going off?
    WeSync works for me, but it does give an extra alarm. Have you found any fixes for that?
    The medical student class below me is using WeSync to keep their addresses up to date. The loaded the entire class list on the site. I have no personal experience with it myself but it looks really cool.
    Have been using WeSync for a few weeks now and it works great! As Advertised. My wife and I keep our calendars sync'ed together and that is a nice feature, when I'm on the road and I can still see what she's got planned -- or had to change, for that matter.

I'm also testing itin my work setting by getting a client to keep a whole team of people "sync'ed" with the Project schedule.

They've done a nice job, and have responded personally via phone and email when I had some issues a few weeks ago with the beta release......very responsive and rather refreshing.

I recommend you try it!!

Stan in Colorado
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the positive responses about the software. However, until I can get a fix for the multiple alarms, I'm not going to get it (four would be too many).
    gggrrrrr....

I tried installing the new version of wesync the day it was released, and it crashed my Visor during the handheld installation portion of the install process. I lost all of my info. I had a funny feeling prior to starting that something bad would happen, so I did a backup with the backup module.

I'm hesitant to try again, but I know that this app can be very useful. Did any one else have major installation problems with WeSync?

Thanks.
    The installation instructions are pretty clear about what to delete before installing the new version. If you don't follow them it is likely to scramble.
    Right. But could I have deleted files that were not present on my hard drive to begin with?

...hhmmm...Maybe that's why the install failed. I forgot to look for non-existent files...