Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a pair of stereo headphones to use while playing MP3s via Ptunes. I picked up a pair of Motorola 'phones at the local Best Buy, and they don't work. I had assumed that since they were the standard 2.5mm plug, I could at least use them to play music. But, I couldn't get any sound to come out of them. When I plugged them into the Treo, the music still played via the phone's speaker.

So, my questions are:
    1) Is there a way to play the music with these headphones that I'm just missing?
    2) If I need to pick up headphones, what brand/models are compatible with the Treo 600? Would any retail stores sell some, or do I need to order online?

Thanks.
    you may want to try getting a headset adapter. they're pretty cheap on ebay.
    Do a search of this forum. This topic has been discussed at length.
    I would recommend some 2in1 ones from Seidio. I've used them for well over a year and they're AWEsome.
    www.seidioonline.com - and they have many different choices. Earbud, behind the ear, good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerkyChew
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a pair of stereo headphones to use while playing MP3s via Ptunes. I picked up a pair of Motorola 'phones at the local Best Buy, and they don't work. I had assumed that since they were the standard 2.5mm plug, I could at least use them to play music. But, I couldn't get any sound to come out of them. When I plugged them into the Treo, the music still played via the phone's speaker.

So, my questions are:
    1) Is there a way to play the music with these headphones that I'm just missing?
    2) If I need to pick up headphones, what brand/models are compatible with the Treo 600? Would any retail stores sell some, or do I need to order online?

Thanks.

go and download Freedom at www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html you can use your cheap Treo ear bud and it will work too. The converter will work also.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca