Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm now on version 3.1B of Versamail with Sprint. I haven't had any of the uploading issues since prior to version 3.0C on Sprint. Overall, 3.1B seems to be much more stable than prior releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonough
    Here's the thing that bugs me about this problem:

Sometimes events that made it up to the Exchange server then get removed when VersMail does its choke thing. For a while I thought that if VersaMail successfully synced the event and I could see it from Outlook on my PC then it was "safe." My flawed thinking on this had led me to the practice of performing a VersaMail unscheduled sync after creating important meeting appointments in my Treo calendar. Yesterday when VersaMail got jacked up and I had to rebuild the Exchange account, events that had previously been on the Exchange server were now gone.

My brain muscles have become flaccid over the years of using Palm devices because I haven't needed to remember things anymore. With the advent of VersaMail and it's unstable behavior and corruption of my essential Palm calendar, I either need to get my memory back in shape so I don't miss meetings that I schedule for myself and VersaMail fails to keep track of, or I need to find a half-way decent program that can keep me wirelessly in sync with my Exchange server. VersaMail is a joke.
    You sound like the right person to ask this question, McDonough: Where does the Calendar go when it's deleted from T650? Where and/or What is an Exchange Server/Exchange Account and where do I go to retrieve my Calendar?? I know, I know, I sound like an *****, but I set up Exchange in T650 Mail app today and in the process I lost my Calendar...YES , it did warn me that if I proceeded, it would (whatever, whatever), but I ASSUMED I'd be able to download it back to T650 from Palm Desktop....even with changing the settings to Desktop overrides Handheld, the sync did not get my calendar back...tomorrow is Monday and I'm in trouble, can you help me? Thanks in advance.
    p.s. I have already deleted the Exchange mail setup that put me into this mess...
    Last edited by realtygal; 09/25/2005 at 07:44 PM. Reason: More Info
    If you can still see your data in the Palm Desktop, you should be ok. Did you also switch from the Palm condiuts to the Outlook conduits (check the Hotsync custom settings, if it has Outlook in parenthesis after each application then you've switched).

I think you have to re-install the desktop software and install the Palm conduits when prompted.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by geneld
    If you can still see your data in the Palm Desktop, you should be ok. Did you also switch from the Palm condiuts to the Outlook conduits (check the Hotsync custom settings, if it has Outlook in parenthesis after each application then you've switched). I think you have to re-install the desktop software and install the Palm conduits when prompted. Good luck.
    Thanks for the recommendation. After hours of searching and reading threads, I read a time-consuming solution which included a soft reset...remembering the basics, I tried that FIRST and Yippie! success (my calendar syncs), but, I've permanently lost all pass appts and am in process of filling in what I remember...Back Up? What back up??
    What a mess! Again, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" comes in handy. Thanks again.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123